Garlic Lovin’ SalmonPosted: May 1, 2008
This was a great salmon recipe. I did make a few changes, but it was quick, light, and well recieved. My first all out 10 from H!!! WAHOOO! 🙂 Found this recipe on Recipe Zaar.
|3-4||garlic cloves, pressed|
|2||teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning|
|4 (4||ounce) salmon fillets|
|lemon juice from one lemon and 1/4 cup white wine|
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
- Stir in garlic.
- Sprinkle salmon fillets on both sides with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place fish in the pan and cook on both sides for approx 3-5 minutes per side, until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Add in white wine and lemon juice from one lemon. Saute until liquid reduces in half.
- Serve salmon with a bit of the liquid from pan.