I’ve been tagged!!!!Posted: May 16, 2008
Lauren over at Lauren’s Kitchen, http://lacucinadilauren.blogspot.com/ , tagged me, and now I’m “it.” (Make sure you check out her blog)
1. Why did you start your blog?
I needed to somehow organize my recipes as well as other recipes I had been collecting from WC board. I was also new to cooking and wanted to share my experiences with other cooks and with all my family and friends. I have learned so much by having my blog as well as others wonderful blogs like Lauren’s!
2. How did you come up with your blog name?
I love to eat so the title came very easy. I LOVE food!
3. Do your friends and family know about your blog, and what do they think?
Yes most of them know about it and frequent it as they expand their cooking adventures too. They really enjoy it and give me great feedback to becoming a better cook/baker!
4. How do you write posts?
I tell my thoughts and how it came out, then give the recipe with my tweaks and changes!
5. Have you ever had a troll or had to delete unkind comments?
Yes I have had one very inappropriate comment and I just deleted it. It hurt my feelings a bit, but I got over it..
6. Do you check your stats or care how many people read your blog? If you care, how do you increase traffic?
Yes I love to see the blog stat increase daily. It is my little positive motivation! I constantly talk about and post about my blog to others.
I wonder who I should tag? Let me find a ton of new ones…Let’s find out someone new..
1. Tori from: http://blog.hyperpinkmini.com/
2. Heather from: http://theshannonskitchen.blogspot.com/
3. Jen from http://dinnerwithmikeandjen.blogspot.com/
4. Tiffany from http://tiffanystemptations.blogspot.com/
5. Abby from http://azcook.blogspot.com/