Sauteed Salmon with lime and honey saucePosted: October 29, 2008
A great, quick meal for a busy evening! The sauce was nice and light and didnt over power the delicious fresh salmon!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat butter in 12 inch skillet.
- Add salmon; cook on med for about 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
- Place salmon on plates.
- Pour sauce into skillet; heat through.
- Drizzle on salmon.