Orange Chip CookiesPosted: December 21, 2008 | |
Another great recipe for cookies from the people at Nestle. I needed a new kind of cookie to bring to my in-laws that didn’t have regular chocolate in them. These were the perfect cookie!! With white chocolate chips and a hint of orange, a perfect blend for an easy cookie to whip up!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels-I used the whole bag!! 🙂
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
SIFTflour, baking soda and salt into small bowl. Beat butter, granulated and brown sugars in large mixer bowl until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add egg; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture. Stir in morsels and orange zest. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.