Baked Chicken NuggetsPosted: January 9, 2009
A healthier version of local fast food joints. Great meal on a Friday night! Serve with oven baked fries and light dipping sauces! Makes a great appetizer too…offer it with several dipping sauces!
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2 inch size pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well. Put melted butter/margarine in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter/margarine first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place well coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.